eCampus is the platform for online and blended learning in Seminole County. As a parent, you may wish to observe what is happening in your child's classes. In this role, you can view the content of the course aned receive notifications if you choose. Follow these steps below to setup your "Observer" role for all of your child's SCPS classes that are in eCampus.
Note: Not all classes will have an eCampus course.
Steps to Create an Observer Account
- First, ask your child to share their eCampus username and password.
- Visit the SCPS website's eCampus Parents Account page.
- Read the eCampus Information on the screen and click on the link under "Sign Up for eCampus"
- Choose the "Parents sign up here" link.
- Fill in the appropriate information regarding yourself and your student.
- To add additional children to your account, click "Settings" on the account menu. Then on the left menu, select "Observing." Complete the fields with the username and passwords of any additional children you would like to observe.
- Success! To log in to your account go to scps.instructure.com/login/canvas.
Did You Know...
- If you receive an “invalid” username or password message, you should check with your child to make sure he/she has accepted the course invitation.
- Once you register, you will be able to view all of your children’s classes from a single login.
- You will have “observer” access for your child’s courses. However, you will be unable to participate in the course(s).
Parents, register for "observer" access for your child's courses. Please note, you will be unable to participate in the course(s).